Chicken and Chorizo Oat Made Paella
1 x 250g Pack Oat Made Golden Vegetable Oats
2 Chicken Breast
1 Medium Onion
100g of Chorizo
1 Clove of Garlic
½ tin of Chopped Tomatoes
1 tsp of Smoked Paprika
½ Chicken Stock Cube with 150ml of boiling water
- Dice the chicken breasts into small pieces and fry on a medium heat until cooked through.
- Sprinkle the smoked paprika over the chicken and set it aside.
- Then dice the onions, pepper and finely chop the garlic.
- In the empty pan fry the onions until opaque and then add the chorizo until goldened.
- Then add the pepper and garlic.
- Boil the kettle and measure out the water, add the stock cube and stir in until it has dissolved.
- Then add the chicken, chopped tomatoes and stock water to the pan.
- Leave to simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
During this time follow the instruction on the OAT MADE pouch to cook. Then add to the pan, stir well and serve. Add any additional seasonings or garnishes required such as salt and pepper.