Oat Made Mexican Style with Vegetable Tacos
2 x 250g Pack Oat Made Mexican Oats
1 Medium Cauliflower, chopped into small florets
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Flaked Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Dried Chilli Flake
1 Medium Courgette,julienned
200g Cherry tomatoes, quartered
8 Mini Tortilla Wraps
1 Green chilli, finely sliced, seeds removed if preferred
Handful Coriander, leaves only
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Mix the olive oil together with the paprika, cumin, salt and chilli flakes.
- Tip the chopped cauliflower onto a large baking tray then pour over the spiced oil. Toss together to make sure the cauliflower is well coated in oil. Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until tender and starting to brown.
- Prepare the Oat Made according to the instructions on the packet.
- Heat the tortillas in the oven for a few minutes to warm through or char them over the flames of a gas hob.
- To serve, divide the oats between the tortillas and top with the roasted cauliflower, courgette, and cherry tomatoes. Garnish with sliced green chilli and coriander.