Oat Made Mexican Breakfast Burrito
1 x 250g Pack OAT MADE Mexican Oats
1 Pack of Bacon
1 Pack of Baby Tomatoes (washed and sliced).
1 Large Onion
1 Tin of Black Beans
6tbsp of Boiling Water
2 large Avocados
1 Pot of Sour Cream
1tsp of Smoked Paprika
1tsp of Cumin
- Start by finely dicing the onion. Place in a frying pan with a splash of oil and fry until opaque.
- Place the eggs in a pan and pour boiling water over them. Boil the eggs for 7-8 minutes on a medium heat. This will make a runny egg (allow longer for a harder yolk).
- Meanwhile, drain the black beans and add to the pan with the onions. While this is heating through prepare the OAT MADE according to the instructions on the pouch. Add this to the frying pan and mix well.
- Let it cook for a few minutes, then add the spices and seasonings. Set aside and fry the bacon until slightly browned. Drain, cool and peel the eggs.
- To assemble the burrito; place a wrap on a plate and spread with a thin layer of sour cream. Add the OAT MADE mixture, bacon and sliced egg. Peel and slice the avocado and place on top. Add the tomatoes and a squeeze of lime juice. Roll the burrito up and enjoy.